Decrees of the Ministry of Social Affairs
Do you have symptoms and are you concerned about being infected with coronavirus? Stay at home and contact your family doctor or the Corona Citizens' Hotline of the County by phone. They will tell you how to proceed.
For information on case numbers, please refer to the dashboard on the welcome page (please scroll down).
Corona examination centres and special practices
for patients and contact persons
Visit of the county office with restrictions
Due to Corona the County District Office has a restricted opening for customer traffic. The County District Office urgently recommends that all customers continue to make appointments in advance.
The following areas are excluded from the general opening and continue to work only by appointment:
Car registration and driving licence, asylum and refugee work, foreigners and citizenship, job centre.
Please arrange appointments directly with the responsible department.
You are only allowed to enter the County District Office with a mouth protection, please bring it yourself.
The canteen and the kiosk in the County District Office are closed to external visitors.
Since April 27, 2020 it is mandatory to wear a mask for everyday life when shopping and on public transport.
Since 19 October 2020, the obligation to wear masks has been in force throughout Baden-Württemberg in areas dedicated to pedestrian traffic, such as pedestrian zones and market squares, where the distance of 1.5 metres cannot be safely maintained. Masks are now also compulsory in public facilities in all areas accessible to the public.
Further information of the federal state government on the mask requirement can be found here.
General rules of conduct
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water. The virus can also stick to door handles, grab handles, stair rails or similar objects and be passed on from there via the hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a paper handkerchief, which you should dispose of immediately.
- Avoid close contact, especially with sick people. Keep a distance of 1 to 2 meters between you and the person you are with.
- During the infection period, do not shake hands, do not hug or kiss as a greeting.
- If you become ill yourself and develop symptoms of a cold and fever, stay at home so that you do not infect anyone.