The Press Office is responsible for the communication flow of the county district office internally and to the public. As a cross-sectional area, it is responsible for the generally comprehensible presentation of all topics relating to the county administration - from foreign relations and construction to the promotion of health and emissions controls on the roads and housing subsidies.
The Press Office
- answers enquiries from the press and media
- organises press conferences
- writes greetings, speeches and press releases
- designs brochures, flyers, DVDs and other information material
- gathers the daily press review
- despatches invitations to public events
As a sub-department, the Press Office reports directly to Department I of President Dr. Rainer Haas. Dr. Andreas Fritz has headed the Press Office since 1 January 2007 and currently has four employees.
You can find current press releases here