Since mid-2019, the County of Ludwigsburg has a county-wide contact person for the many challenges posed by structural change.
The point of contact is a guide, caretaker and networker in the subject areas of "digitalization", "mobility" and "new automotive drives", "availability of skilled workers", "shortage of industrial land" and "transport infrastructure". At the same time, he is responsible for economic development in the county of Ludwigsburg. He is thus an additional contact person for companies in the county and for those who want to move to the county, in addition to the municipal business development agents. The position is financed by the county, the Wirtschaftsförderung Region Stuttgart GmbH (WRS), as well as the companies Kreissparkasse Ludwigsburg, Lotter GmbH & Co. KG, Volksbank Ludwigsburg and Wüstenrot & Württembergische, all based in Ludwigsburg.
Schärer's office ist located at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Ludwigsburg.
For questions about economic development and other economically relevant matters in the county of Ludwigsburg, there are several contacts:
- County of Ludwigsburg
- Towns and municipalities in the county of Ludwigsburg
- Ludwigsburg Regional Chamber Chamber of Industry and Commerce Stuttgart Region
- Craftsmen Association Ludwigsburg, Chamber of Trades Stuttgart Region
- Business Development Region Stuttgart GmbH
- Ministry for Business, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg
- W-Punkt - Guide to the advisory services of Business Development
You will find some useful information and tips below:
- Restaurant permits
- Food monitoring
- Broker permits
- Travel industry maps
- Building regulatory permits
- Immission permits
- Water and wastewater permits
- Overground waters
- Wastewater disposal
- Handling water-polluting substances
- Waste law matters
In the county of Ludwigsburg, the task of business development is also supervised by the towns and municipalities themselves. Some municipalities have set up special departments in their administrations to deal with this.